Registered electrical contractor to offer professional service to commercial/ industrial clients. Be it renovation, maintenance, repair, installation, regular checkup, LED lighting, CCTV surveillance, we make it happen.
Interior design & renovation / Electrical works / New power supply application / LED lightig / Access control / CCTV surveillance / Network cabling / Smart home projects / Appliance installation / Air-conditioning services
Welcome for free quotes
Chin Fung Engineering Co. the renovation contractor
Chin Fung Engineering Co. (registered electrical contractor) has 20 years of experience in variouskinds of renovation projects, including homes, shops, as well as industrial and office buildings. Regardless of size, our service covers both design and renovation work and we will provide quotes for free.
Scope of service
Contracting, maintenance, renovation and interior design services for tenement buildings, residential buildings, private housing, public housing estate, home ownership scheme housing estate, village houses, commercial buildings, shops, offices, industrial buildings.
Our pledge and mission
Chin Fung Engineering Co. is a responsible and competent service provider in providing a full range of timely and cost effective solutions. From initial conception, execution and completion, we’ll see it through, on-site and personally.
• We are fair and open about our quotes. We deliver your project within budget.
• Being experienced in time management, we offer timely solutions to problems and challenges. We complete your project on schedule.
• Our professional service as well as after-sales service will bring you peace of mind.
We put you first by providing all-round services: renovation, interior design, lighting installation, plumbing & electrical works, air-conditioning, furniture, access control, CCTV surveillance and smart home projects.
When it comes to renovation, what pops into your mind? Aesthetics apart, the backbones of a renovation project are actually wiring, plumbing and electrical work. Although pipes and wires are not visible to the naked eye, if not installed properly, chances are the renovation efforts will go in vain, and all the new fit-out and decoration will have to be taken down in order to fix those unfit in-wall wires that went wrong. Incorrect installations can result in house fires, flood damage, and/or structural problems. Rework is always costly and we will make sure to avoid it in the first place.
Chin Fung Engineering Co. guarantees that all the plumbing and electrical work, including installation of electrical circuits, lighting, switches, air-conditioning, kitchen stoves, water heaters, as well as faucets, tanks and sinks, are compliant with current regulations and meet the highest safety standards.
A condo, apartment or house is not just a roof over your head; it is a comfy place where everything you need comes in handy, and that makes you love to live there. In recent years, the trend of smart living is catching on. Chin Fung Engineering Co. has incorporated smart technology and energy efficiency concepts into our renovation projects, to create for you an ideal home that embodies the best of smart living: be it independent AV power supply, surround speaker wiring, cable laying, or CCTV surveillance system. We help you achieve your dream home - or something close to it.
Chin Fung Engineering Co. pledges to plan, design, execute and deliver a safe and appropriate working environment for you and your team. Gigabit Ethernet is perfect for those clients with heavy network traffic needs. Also indispensable to modern office are energy-efficient lighting systems, CCTV monitoring and access control systems, to name a few.
As a government authorized electrical contractor, Chin Fung Engineering Co. works out a precise estimation of energy consumption level of the machinery and mechanical equipment, so as to determine the appropriate MCCB main switch for clients. More importantly, we take precautions to ensure clients’ safety in a plant/ factory. That includes installation of safety switches of the machinery and equipment as well as adequate and energy-efficient illumination systems. You name it, we’ve got it!
• Liaise with agents/ owners/ landlords and evaluate project feasibility.
• Gather information and understand client’s needs and requests.
• On-site survey, inspection and taking measurement of premises.
• Get approval from management office/ authority (if applicable).
• Further in-depth consultation with client. Understand the client’s organization workflow and operation to be incorporated into design.
• Initial conception of design.
• Quotation, estimation of lead time and cost based on client’s expectation and budget.
• Formulate a plan for integrating electrical wiring, plumbing, mechanical, telecommunication, smart home, fire services and air-conditioning work into the overall design.
• Choose from a selection of colour scheme and sample boards, samples of furniture and lighting fitting, etc. Confirm final layout and total contract sum of project.
• Select materials for made-to-order fit-out and furniture. Before delivery of furniture, our staff will inspect in person the quality, measurement, material and structure of furniture to make sure that it is sturdy and up to standard.
• Personal on-site project management and coordination.
• Swift and flexible response to challenges in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
• Fit-out supply and installation.
• Inspect quality of work and follow up defects.
• Completion of project
Workshops 9-10,9/F, Block C, Delya Industrial Centre,
7 Shek Pai Tau Road, Tuen Mun, New Territories, HKSAR